Description

A creativity blog - including reviews, photographs and discussion on a variety of things; such as dragons and other things almost but not quite completely entirely unlike tea.

Sunday, 25 August 2013

New cross stitch charts!

So, there was a sale on HAED, and I got three new charts. I probably won't be able to begin them in the longest time, but well, I guess they aren't going anywhere.


This is the biggest chart I bought - Trapped by Melanie Delon. It is 80 pages and has 90 colours, so it's going to be one heck of a project. Unlike Asiria though, it has a load of stuff in the background, so I'm imagining it will be fun to stitch.


This is Zen Garden by Ciro Marchetti, which I bought as a mini. Pretty, isn't it? Large chunks of single colour to stitch. Ciro seems to have some Tarot card drawings as well, now, I wonder if any of those are available in HAED...


And finally, this lovely black and white is One by Zindy Nielsen. Also a mini. Now, just to get some time for stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment