Description

A creativity blog - including reviews, photographs and discussion on a variety of things; such as dragons and other things almost but not quite completely entirely unlike tea.

Saturday, 15 August 2015

Current cross stitch projects

Apart from Nene Thomas' Asiria, I've also started with two other cross stitch projects. They are Tsuru Kame by Haruyo Morita and the large Middle-Earth Map. First I thought I'd work on both Asiria and Tsuru Kame side by side, but then I decided to concentrate on just Asiria - the Middle-Earth Map I started mainly because I wanted to try out tent stitch and decide whether I'd like to tent the whole thing - it just might be I will. Pictures down below (dark, so dark...) to prove my huge amount of progress in both of the aforementioned works.




Needless to say, I'll continue working solely on Asiria for the time being. Page 10 is progressing nicely, I might even get it finished by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment